We had a really fun, busy weekend. It started when Jaycie got off the bus with her class pet, Ike... he was of the stuffed variety! She introduced him to Baron, let him stay up late to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas," brushed his teeth & read him bedtime stories. We took Ike with us every where we went this weekend, took pictures, and did a few scrapbook pages for Ike's album... Jaycie returned him to school today to tell about his adventures...
Meeting Baron...

Bedtime stories...

Friday night, James' work had their Christmas party. We had a really nice time... Grandma Geri came down to watch the kids so we could go. While we were there... I met another stay at home mom who just moved down here from... Raleigh!! Her husband recently started working with James and he is a fellow NCSU grad... good people! Wow... do we have a lot to talk about! Also... James somehow ended up in this hula-hoop dance... it was hysterical! I didn't have my camera... I am working on getting copies of pictures...
Saturday... I packed up the girls and me & Geri took them to Myrtle Beach to see the Carolina Opry! We had an awesome time... they loved the show... talked quickly with Santa in the lobby during intermission... we relaxed... spent the night... then headed home to finish Ike's scrapbook Sunday night.
Relaxing at Geri's place before the show...

All dressed up and ready to go...

Jaycie & Ike are waiting for the Carolina Opry Christmas Show to start!

Introducing Ike to Santa...

It was really a nice weekend... I am in the Christmas spirit... Thanks, Geri for helping with the kids & treating us to a wonderful time at the beach!!
.jpg)
1 comment:
It looks like Ike had a great week with your family!! Even got to go the Carolina Opry! How fun!
I hope you had a great time on your ski trip.
Post a Comment