This is Papa, Memommy, and me saying a promise before we could have our badge or pin.
I got a pin. Now I am a Jr. Ranger.
It was one of the three things we had to do to earn our badge or pin. When we got home, I also made a horse.
This is a show we saw at a place called Ghost Town.

This is a show we saw at a place called Ghost Town.
When I went to the mountains, I went horseback riding. The horse I was riding was named Browny. Papa's horse was named Chief. Browny liked to be in the order the owners put them in. My horse liked to go slow but Chief liked to go fast. Browny was in front of Papa's horse, Chief. So Chief tried to pass Browny quit a few times. Then in the middle of river going back to the stables Chief tried to pass Browny again and Browny just got fed up with it. Then Browny reared up and scared Chief. Then Chief reared up even higher. Luckily no one fell off. To bad we didn't get a picture.
Written by Jessica

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment