Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ahh... Relaxation in the Mountains...

Well, as much relaxation as one can expect with 4 kiddos. We are in the NC mountains visiting Dad & Ann for a long July 4th weekend. It has been VERY nice and relaxing. Dad, James, and I took Jessica and Jaycie to see fireworks on Friday. Jaycie did not like the noise (as usual, she does not like loud noises)... but we did all enjoy watching them. We have enjoyed the pool, hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, riding in the golf cart (Jacob likes to go check out the tractors at the new construction sites & Jessica loves to visit the horses), I gave Jacob a hair cut, we played in the creek, James & Dad got in a round of golf, and I have had a nap or two, time to scrapbook, and have read 1/2 of a novel!!!! We are having a great time! We have to leave tomorrow... but Jessica is staying an extra week to enjoy some spoiling from Memommy & Papa! I'll post some pictures later in the week...

No comments: