Friday, March 12, 2010

Has It Really Come To This?

Sad, but true... yes, it has really come to this...
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to eat Thin Mints... a little too much. Once the box is open in our house, it is as good as gone. Jaycie likes them, also... and in all honesty, she doesn't get her fair share b/c I eat too many. So, she asked if she could buy a box with her own money. In her defense, she does willingly share with anyone who asks... me included... but she can make a box last FOREVER and will happily eat only 1-2 at a time (wish I had the same self discipline). She put this note on the box to remind me not to eat them during the day when she isn't home... so, while the 5 boxes we purchased for the "family" are gone... Jaycie is still enjoying hers!

No comments: