Everyone in our family loves pets... ESPECIALLY Jessica! I am a big pet person, too... and James just can't say no. So... it is a zoo around here with 4 children, 2 dogs, 2 clown fish (crab & snail in the tank, too), 2 water frogs... and introducing the newest member of our family... "Peep" the hamster!

She is a 7 week old fancy hamster. We have been talking about this for a long time and had promised that we would get Jessica one "soon" (Jessica has been asking for years)... and we decided that now is the right time. I asked Jessica yesterday when she got home from school if she wanted to go to the pet store and get a hamster... now! Fortunately, Peep seems to like being handled... Jessica's last words to me as I was leaving her room at bedtime... "Mom, I just love her!"


She is a 7 week old fancy hamster. We have been talking about this for a long time and had promised that we would get Jessica one "soon" (Jessica has been asking for years)... and we decided that now is the right time. I asked Jessica yesterday when she got home from school if she wanted to go to the pet store and get a hamster... now! Fortunately, Peep seems to like being handled... Jessica's last words to me as I was leaving her room at bedtime... "Mom, I just love her!".jpg)
1 comment:
Colin's firt question when he saw Peep was "Can we go over to their house?"
Post a Comment