It is official... Jacob is potty trained!!!! We are finally done with diapers... wow, I can think of many things I could buy with the money we will save! Jamie potty trained back in May... and I thought that Jacob would give in to the peer pressure and potty train then, too. Well... he did not... he could have cared less about sitting on the potty or about getting skittles. So we waited until he was ready... and waited... and waited... and waited... all summer, all fall... then over Christmas break... he decided he was ready and honestly, he pretty much trained himself. He was actually the easiest one to train... and I was prepared for him to be the most difficult. SO... it was definitely worth the wait... he was ready... and I was, too!!! YIPPEE!
it’s nothing
7 months ago
.jpg)
3 comments:
Hey - Don't you know there is a LIMIT as to how many blogs you post in a day!! For some of us it takes ALL DAY just to get a blog posted, so when you post 3 in a day, it makes the rest of us feel a *little* inadequate!! ;) Honestly, I love your posts, so I am only kidding, but still! :) Love ya, girl!
S
Wooohooo!!! This is huge...I'm thrilled for you!:)
Yay!!!! I know you are so happy! Great job Jacob!
Post a Comment