Tuesday, January 6, 2009

And The Name Is...

Drum Roll Please....

Black Jack!

Jessica came up with this name last night and when she said it we all liked it. We had a few runner ups we were thinking about today, before we made our final decision... "Finley" was my choice because the Wolfpack plays at Carter-Finley Stadium, "Bojangle" had been thrown around b/c I cannot resist their fries... but the kids didn't really like it, Jamie kept calling him "Mackie"... not sure where that came from & Jessica also came up with "Oreo"... but we all really liked Black Jack! Besides, we figured he has been dealt a really lucky hand this time around ;) It is suiting him well. I will post more pictures when I have more time!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

BTW - I LOVE the name! I can't wait to hear of all the new adventures! I hope everyone is on the mend - we were at the dr today for possible ear infection with Kayden - she is fine. . . for now! Just fluid in her ears and a cold, but as always with my kids - just stay tuned! :) I am sure we will all be on an antibiotic again soon! :)