This past Saturday, we went to the Splash Pad with the Moms of Multiples club. It was cancelled on Friday b/c of T.S. Hanna... then rescheduled mid-morning on Saturday b/c the weather was beautiful - so we only had an hour to get everyone packed & ready. (BTW... we fared well thru the storm - except a leaking dining room window which we have had problems w/before. The good news is that all of James' efforts in the yard to improve drainage worked!) Anyway, at the Splash Pad, I thought I was seeing double. Actually, it seemed like the majority of the kids there were b/g twins! Seeing some of the babies definitely brought back memories! Jessica & Jaycie had been before and they loved going again. It was Jamie & Jacob's first time... Jamie loved it and Jacob didn't really care for it (as expected b/c he doesn't like water in his face). He stood on the edge watching others play for the first hour... then reluctantly was carried thru the mist with me & James... then eventually found few good spots where he could play in the water w/o getting splashed. Afterwards, we had a pizza party... yum!
Jamie & Jaycie
Jessica & Jamie
Our Jaycie Bear...
Me & my little man, Jacob
.jpg)
1 comment:
I wish Hazel liked the splash pad. We have only been twice this year, and she didn't really care for it anytime. At least she likes the pool. I'm glad everyone had a great time and the TS didn't ruin your fun!
Post a Comment