We spent a fun day at the lake with our neighbors, Troy, Londa, & Hunter. We all had a great time... all of the kids took turns on the inner-tube (except Jacob), the adults got to ski (James & I are a bit sore today... not quite used to using all of those muscles!), we had a picnic on the boat, and had fun swimming & hanging out. Jacob preferred being in the boat vs. being in the water... but Jamie loved being in the water. Jessica, Jaycie and Hunter had a blast playing together. Hunter spent most of his time doing cannon ball jumps into the water, he is such a cutie! Jaycie ended up falling asleep on the boat and again on the ride home. Thanks Troy, Londa, and Hunter for such an awesome day!
Jaycie & Hunter... getting ready to go "super fast" on the boat.
Jamie waited patiently for her turn... it was worth the wait!

James & the twins on an adventure.

Jaycie, Hunter, & Jessica catch a ride... Jaycie was wiped out!
And she ended up asleep on the boat a few minutes later...
The kids and I are leaving today to spend the week back home with family & friends... we will go to VBS at our old church! We are excited to get to see many of you!!
.jpg)
3 comments:
We had a great day!!! What fun!!
What a fun day! Jaycie was worn out, bless her heart. We have missed you all and want to get together when we get back in town. Even though Jaycie is starting "real" school, we still need to get together during the school year. I am glad you all had fun at the lake!
Looks like tons of fun! I love the lake too. I usually end up feeling like little Jaycie....worn out!
Post a Comment