I took the kids on one last road trip for the summer. James stayed home b/c of work & school, while the critters & I headed home to Raleigh then down to Murrell's Inlet, SC. In Raleigh, we spent time with great friends from home... Shannon, Matthew (1 yr old) & Miss Emma... at the park... our old stomping grounds b/c we went to this park ALL the time... usually w/Emma! Jaycie & Emma are 2 months apart in age... they have been best buddies since birth... Jaycie's first play date ever was w/Emma, before they were even crawling! Jaycie & Emma started preschool together and have always gotten along so well. When we are able to see them now, it is like no time has passed! We REALLY miss seeing them... especially now that Shannon is expecting her 3rd baby next month!!!
We stayed w/Mom & Jim... and celebrated Sydney & Shelly's birthdays (my niece & sister)! Sydney is 2... and Jamie & Jacob said now she is not a baby anymore... so we call her Sydney, not Baby Sydney! Sydney was horrified when we lit the candles on her cupcake... if looks could kill... who in their right mind would put a cupcake in front of a 2 yr old and then set it on fire!!!??? All was well once she realized that she could still EAT the cupcake! 
It's all in the family... Me, Jamie, Jacob, Sydney, Jan, Jaycie, Jessica, Mom, Shelly, & Jim
Mom was able to take some time off from work while we were in town and we spent one morning at the Natural Science Museum... we love to go there. The kids had a great time! Thanks for having us, Mom & Jim... and for always allowing your house to be turned into one great big playroom!!
After Raleigh, we headed to Murrell's Inlet to visit Geri! We love visiting Huntington Beach State Park... watching the gators (Jacob's favorite)... being on the beach... and relaxing by the pool!
When I look at this picture of Jessica... I really cannot believe how much she has grown up. I am so proud of the person she is... warm, caring & tenderhearted. Time really does pass quickly and my little girl isn't little anymore... I can only imagine what the future holds for her!





.jpg)
1 comment:
Jennifer, I loved this. What beautiful pictures! I can't believe how much your kids have grown. What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment