We have had a GREAT summer! I cannot believe how fast it has gone by! Here is the quick July update:
DANCE CAMP: Jaycie did a week of dance camp and LOVED every minute of it! The theme was "Aloha"... she did jazz, tap, & ballet. She says jazz was her favorite. She would not show me any dance moves she was learning during the week... I had to wait b/c it was a surprise for the show at the end of the week.



Sweet friends - Grace, Jaycie, & Allie


Jamie is a proud little sister and can't wait to join Jaycie at camp next summer!

NC MOUNTAINS: We spent a long weekend in the NC mountains at Dad & Ann's house. It is always SO relaxing to go there! James & Dad played golf... we went blueberry picking... we had a picnic and played in the river... we played at the pool... James & I had a dinner out on my birthday... the kids played "golf"... they caught fireflies... and we spent a lot of time relaxing!
Memommy & the kids before picking blueberries... she always gives the kids hats before picking!
Memommy & the kids before picking blueberries... she always gives the kids hats before picking!



Because the berries just taste better when you have to stand on your tip toes to pick them!








We cooked s'mores... the kids loved it... I love the view!
My birthday cake... appropriately themed to match our life... a ZOO!
When we got home from the mountains... I enjoyed a birthday dinner w/great friends!
My birthday cake... appropriately themed to match our life... a ZOO!
When we got home from the mountains... I enjoyed a birthday dinner w/great friends! Thanks, ladies... you guys are awesome!
Leslie, Angie, Maria, Londa, & me
Leslie, Angie, Maria, Londa, & me

THE LAKE: Our neighbors invited us to spend a day on the lake with them... we had such a wonderful time! The kids loved riding on the boat, tubing, swimming... and we even grilled out on one of the little islands... what a great day! Jessica learned to knee board... she got up in 3 tries and did AWESOME. James tried to knee board but didn't have the same result ;o) We have been blessed with awesome neighbors... Londa, Troy, & Hunter!







.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment