I ♥ FALL!!! It is my favorite season... I love the fair, pumpkins, mums, cooler weather, fall colors, changing leaves... and all the fun family things to do together!! Our trip to the fair was great... it was the first event like this where we did not have to take a stroller! The kids walked all day... and no one complained! The three younger ones loved the slide... and Jessica's favorite was the zipper.
Jess & James on the zipper!

Score, Jamie!
Score, Jacob!
Crazy hair... a fun contest they had one Wednesday night at our church. The girls really got into it... and it seems like I did hair all afternoon in preparation! When we got to church, a friend added the color.
Jessica & Jessica... sweet friends!

The 5th/6th grade girls went all out!

We spent an afternoon carving pumpkins and eating pumpkin seeds. Jessica made a boxer again this year that looked just like Baron and Jaycie made a cat on a broom stick. The dogs were VERY curious!
Jessica spent a lot of time working on her pumpkin...
and she did it almost completely by herself!
The finished product!
Optimus Prime, and Pumpkin Spice Princess
All the kids ready to go!
Jacob sporting the Shaggy wig!
Happy Fall!!!
.jpg)
1 comment:
Jennifer,
I love all the pictures and so enjoyed getting a glimpse of all of your Fall fun. I love this season too! I can't believe how much your kids have grown. WOW...Blessings to you all!
Post a Comment