Jessica began growing her hair out when we moved here in Oct 2007 for Locks of Love. She had been asking for awhile before that, but I told her she had to wait until she could care for it herself. She has done an awesome job and has gorgeous, long, thick, healthy hair. 2 1/2 yrs later, the day has come to donate it to Locks of Love. She really wanted to do this... but it has been difficult for her to think of cutting her hair. I am so proud of her... she cut 11 inches off today!!!!! She is beautiful!!!!!!
Before


During...
Tammy only cut 11 inches because Jessica didn't want it above her shoulders.



After!!!
She knows she has made someone's day a little brighter!!!

Jaycie had several inches cut off, too. She loves getting her hair cut... she says she wants to grow it out to donate, also... but every time she gets a haircut she decides she wants to go short! Before & After...

.jpg)
4 comments:
They both look SUPER!!!! Way to go Jessica!!!
WOW!!!
I didn't know she was going to do that! Neat!
Wow! What a gift of love for someone. Amazing that God gives us opportunities to bless others even with our hair. Also love the new pictures and blog header and background! Hope you are having a good summer.
what a sweet post! I love both of their haircuts. You are raising two wonderful ladies!!! Good job, Mom!!
Post a Comment