Monday, May 31, 2010

Women of Joy

I had the privilege to join a group of women from my church at the Women of Joy conference in Charleston. I really wasn't sure what to expect... and it turned out to be absolutely wonderful! We heard amazing speakers... and went to an awesome concert! I was so encouraged and motivated... especially as a mom. And, to top it off, I got to spend time with some AWESOME friends!!!!
Travis Cottrell led the worship team!

Steven Curtis Chapman -
He was awesome!
Some of the women from our group were able to meet him and his band!
Michael W. Smith - WOW is all I can say!
I would LOVE to see him in concert again!
I had trouble getting good pictures -
this one doesn't begin to capture how awesome his concert was!
Travis & Kate
Sheri & Becky Tirabassi

No comments: