Saturday, January 30, 2010

Roller Skating

We spent a Saturday afternoon at the roller skating rink... Jessica & Jaycie love to skate, but this was the first time Jamie & Jacob tried! I really wasn't sure what to expect... and we drove 2 cars b/c I honestly thought one of us would be taking the twins home after ~ 30 minutes. Once again, they proved me wrong! They LOVED it... especially Jamie! They skated the entire time everyone else did... and after Jamie got comfortable, she didn't want us to hold her hand OR skate behind her... Miss Independent. Jacob did well, too... but he held on tight to one of us the entire time. When it was time to go... it wasn't b/c the kids were tired... but b/c James & I were! Jamie has constantly asked to go back since the minute we left... hopefully soon!! I always love it when we find activities that all the kids really enjoy doing!!
Mary Francis, Jessica, & Marianna

Miss Independent on skates...

No comments: