Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Time!

I really enjoyed Mother's Day this year... Jamie & Jacob made me flower pots at school, Jaycie made me cards & pictures, and Jessica made me a card with a coupon for HER making dinner and giving me a massage! On Saturday night, James took all the girls shopping... Jamie walked in the door and squealed "We got you flowers but you can't have them until Mother's Time!" The next morning, she asked me if it was Mother's Time, yet... I told her it was Mother's Day... she said... "NO! It is Mother's Time!" So... I had a lovely Mother's Time... and I did get flowers! The tradition continues... James and the girls planted flowers for me in the yard. I love HAVING flowers in the yard, but do NOT like planting them... so they do it for me on Mother's Day (or should I say Mother's Time!) I was able to take a nap... Jessica made dinner (waffles!)... and she gave me a great massage! All kiddos were in bed by 8:00 and then I was able to go for a run with friends! Yes... it was a Happy Mother's Time!
(I promise to blog about our Disney trip soon!)

1 comment:

cwperez said...

Glad you had a wonderful day! Can't wait to hear about your trip to Disney.