They were calling for snow flurries here again last night... in SC... in MARCH??? Okay... so I really enjoyed the snow the first two times this year... the kids loved it... Black Jack loved it... but I have had my fill. Fortunately... we did NOT get snow this time! We got the best possible scenario... a 2 hr delay for school! So, the kids and I had a relaxing morning... the twins did not have preschool b/c of the delay... and I have been able to get a few things done around the house. I will say... this is a picture of what Jessica keeps in our freezer in the garage... and this is the only snowman I need to see until NEXT winter. The snowman can stay in the freezer... but bring on the sunshine... I've got my flip flops ready ;)

.jpg)
1 comment:
Jennifer- I'm ready for spring too! a fresh start and new beginning for our family.
email me how to add a song to our blog! hope all your family is doing well. we are so thankful to be home!
Post a Comment